• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

B&O system specs?

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Anyone know where to find the specs of the B&O system? Where is the amp? Wattage, OHM's etc... TIA
Sponsored

Doug Watson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
How can you tell if you have the B&O Sound System? On some screens I see it at start up but on others it does not show up. It says on the window sticker that it's there at no charge. Have the subwoofer so is that how you tell?

Lakersfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
How can you tell if you have the B&O Sound System? On some screens I see it at start up but on others it does not show up. It says on the window sticker that it's there at no charge. Have the subwoofer so is that how you tell?
I think the only way to get it is with the 401A package.

Lightningwings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Vapor Blue Mustang GT Premium
Yes, If you see "Designed by B&O" on your center screen at startup then you have the B&O sound system. Another way to tell is you have the trunk mounted subwoofer, yes.

It is standard on the Dark Horse, included in the premium high packages, but can also be added independently when you order (depending on trim).

ZL1_1LE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT, 24 Eco , 22 ZL1_1LE, 21 Rubicon
Another way to tell is by looking on the top of the dash the center speaker will have a little B&O emblem.