• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
Im still being told this weekend even though the car shows no sign of having left New Boston. Ford chat doesn't have a rail car number.
Same for me as well
Sponsored

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
when I called csx it went from placed in industry, to empty-released as of like 6 am this morning, i guess that means the car is on a trailer on the way to the dealer? should I be expecting a call today or can that take a few days? dealer is 2 hours from rail yard

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
when I called csx it went from placed in industry, to empty-released as of like 6 am this morning, i guess that means the car is on a trailer on the way to the dealer? should I be expecting a call today or can that take a few days? dealer is 2 hours from rail yard
"Empty - Released" just means your car has been unloaded from the rail car and is now sitting in a parking space at the train yard.

In all likelihood, you're now stuck in purgatory waiting on a truck to complete the final leg to the dealer. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to track this after CSX releases your car.

A lot of folks here are at this stage, myself included.

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
"Empty - Released" just means your car has been unloaded from the rail car and is now sitting in a parking space at the train yard.

In all likelihood, you're now stuck in purgatory waiting on a truck to complete the final leg to the dealer. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to track this after CSX releases your car.

A lot of folks here are at this stage, myself included.
dang! thanks for the help though!

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
Let's hope it's a weird mess up in the system and they're on the way. Did you get a shipped email?
I got a shipped email almost two weeks after the tracker said it was shipped. You?

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
What railyard? Mine is at Jessup MD and went from 'constructively placed to 'empty' yesterday at 4 am. I believe it's still at the railyard waiting for transport to the dealer.

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
What railyard? Mine is at Jessup MD and went from 'constructively placed to 'empty' yesterday at 4 am. I believe it's still at the railyard waiting for transport to the dealer.
twin oaks PA, maryland was the railyard before it made it to twin oaks and then finally got the empty released there this morning after sitting there for about 2 days

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
twin oaks PA, maryland was the railyard before it made it to twin oaks and then finally got the empty released there this morning after sitting there for about 2 days
I did some research and on average it takes about 2-4 days to get to your dealer after you receive the "empty" status.

Mine should be here by Friday.

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
I did some research and on average it takes about 2-4 days to get to your dealer after you receive the "empty" status.

Mine should be here by Friday.
oh sweet, thanks for the info!

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
I guess the tracker really does get ahead of the car sometimes. Mine says delivered as of yesterday, but the dealer still hasnā€™t seen it. The dealer is only 10 miles away and I went there to check and will be driving by every day, so I donā€™t think theyā€™re hiding it from me.

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_8354

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
My dealers system says the ETA for their first 4 cars (mine included) as 12-18 SEP but my tracker still says in production 7/10 so I'm not holding my breath

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I guess the tracker really does get ahead of the car sometimes. Mine says delivered as of yesterday, but the dealer still hasnā€™t seen it. The dealer is only 10 miles away and I went there to check and will be driving by every day, so I donā€™t think theyā€™re hiding it from me.

IMG_8354.jpeg
I thought that the dealer has to accept delivery in order for the tracker to update to 'Final Preparation'?

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium

IMG_8354.jpeg
Playing devil's advocate, it's possible:

1. The car *IS* at the dealer (somewhere hidden out of sight) and the person you spoke with simply doesn't know.

2. It's on a truck in transit to the dealer as of yesterday and whoever mamages that tracker got ahead of themselves with changing the status.
Sponsored