• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
Oh my god I'm nauseous I honestly didn't expect this for a month. I know I'm still in for a wait but it's moving!!!!
1694006847985.png
Iā€™m with you, mine was produced 6/8/23, went to built on 9/4/23. ETA 9/13-9/30. Dealer has no clue, he hopes it moves in next day or 2. Iā€™m thinking rail car next week maybe. He commented they have 8500 cars to ship. I commented, itā€™s ford, not their first release, not their first rodeo, give me another excuse. Lol

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
You should go to the dealer and check it out!

I've heard stories of dealers selling factory orders, hopefully they don't do the same to you. It seems like they're trying to hide it from you (or the person you spoke too simply doesn't know of its arrival)
I went there and talked to the PDI guy then watched him pull it into the garage to get it ready for me.

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_8592

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_8593

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_8594

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
The official email its built..... my girl feels so guilty because I'm gonna pass on it to help her but its just a car....... I'll get one as soon as we get past this cancer scare
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? Itā€™s almost yoursā€“your 2024 Mustang GT has been built!

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
I got an email from Ford that said we will not be building cars for a few months after mid September so you will be lucky to get your car sometime in Februaryā€¦..lol. Just kidding. So nice to see cars finally being delivered. It feels like 2014 all over again and like that was yesterday.

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse Premium
my CSX train has been in Baltimore Bayview Maryland for a little under 2 days now, was supposed to reach twin oaks, PA this morning at 7 AM. anyone else having this issue? hoping maybe it reached PA but the csx tracker didn't update when I called? knowing my DH is a simple drive away from me right now is killing me

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
my CSX train has been in Baltimore Bayview Maryland for a little under 2 days now, was supposed to reach twin oaks, PA this morning at 7 AM. anyone else having this issue? hoping maybe it reached PA but the csx tracker didn't update when I called? knowing my DH is a simple drive away from me right now is killing me
it will probably update in a few hours, thatā€™s what happened with mine. whereā€™s your car going from the twin oaks rail yard, what dealer?

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it will probably update in a few hours, thatā€™s what happened with mine. whereā€™s your car going from the twin oaks rail yard, what dealer?
assuming it's going to get trucked to my dealer which to answer your question is koeppel ford in queens NY

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
I never got the built email but I got the shipped one
Still nothing on your end? I'm still being told this weekend to early next week even though its not shown having left New Boston.

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
assuming it's going to get trucked to my dealer which to answer your question is koeppel ford in queens NY
im on long island waiting for a truck to pick mine up as well. thats kinda where we're playing roulette with no idea how long this part could take

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
im on long island waiting for a truck to pick mine up as well. thats kinda where we're playing roulette with no idea how long this part could take
ugh, really hope it gets down here soon, been waiting patiently like a lot of other people since the minute and day order banks opened, think it's time we get our cars already especially with them being so close

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
I haven't received a single email from Ford since ordering my car on 3/28. I've given up on the tracker. I'm just going to wait patiently for my car, which was built on 8/28. I'm hoping to have it before winter. :facepalm:

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? Mustang Status

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Anyone else has their car being delayed to be shipped?

The ford chat said originally that my car will be shipped on Aug 23rd, Sept 6th, Sept 18th and now they say Sept 23rd.

This is messed up. I will have to get the winter tires by the time the car gets here.
Mine was delayed for a several weeks after being built. Starting moving on the rail 2 days ago. Left Dearborn on the 7th and arrived in Chicago today. Still going to be a couple weeks to get to SD.
Sponsored