• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang No Scheduling This Week (6/30/24)

Airtrade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Wow, again.
I get the constraints are a issue. I've seen too many Nite pony and GT PP get scheduled after I ordered to understand the way this works.
Dark Horse guys have had it even worse.
What was going to be my first ordered vehicle and first new domestic car experience has been soured by this system.

Still can't wait to get this car!
Time to watch some YouTube vids !

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang V6
Wow, again.
I get the constraints are a issue. I've seen too many Nite pony and GT PP get scheduled after I ordered to understand the way this works.
Dark Horse guys have had it even worse.
What was going to be my first ordered vehicle and first new domestic car experience has been soured by this system.

Still can't wait to get this car!
Time to watch some YouTube vids !
I feel you, I ordered mine a month before yours and haven’t heard anything.

Neggytive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Prem. convert. 401A 10 speed auto
so glad I cancelled my order and found one on a dealer lot near me

Airtrade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
so glad I cancelled my order and found one on a dealer lot near me
This seems like the way to go. I should have jumped on one a few months ago that was my spec with a different caliper color.
Now there's nothing out there!
At this point I hope it gets pushed to MY25.

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Some people are locked in and have had their production dates pushed back by 2 months and no signs of stopping. For someone like myself who's shopping M4's and other alternatives, pretty fortunate I don't have a VIN yet. Seems if I do get scheduled then I won't get my Mustang until October? At some point Ford will have to make a decision on MY 25 and when to start scheduling and production for that when they are this far behind on MY 24.
Sponsored