• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canceled My GT Order

OP
OP
Alexk

Alexk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 f100
Was also thinking Iconic silver with red stripe and specd it with 10speed auto, magneride, performance pack, active exhaust and 401A. (Looks like about $63K )

How does the color combo look to you and what did you spec? to me it looks fantastic
i specd 401a pp mag ave 6mt carmine red int the car i got was the same minus mag and space grey interior glad i bought it and didn’t wait 6 months or longer for a vin and build date
S650 Mustang Canceled My GT Order IMG_3601
S650 Mustang Canceled My GT Order IMG_3600
S650 Mustang Canceled My GT Order IMG_3599
Sponsored

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Yeah, was also going for carmine red interior as well, you found that specd car on a dealer lot, wow, wish I could do that.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
AlexK - did you get your deposit back no problem? Did you already have a VIN? Considering going local as well as my build week is July 15 but I’m tired waiting and the 5.0 exhaustion means it could be Sept or later to get a convertible in Toronto - no thanks. :). Dealer has $2k deposit that they have stated is not refundable but I’ve asked anyway.
Cadillac Jack, when did you place your order? I ordered a GT convertible with pp on 5/14 and still don’t have a vin #. I’m trying to decide if I want to try to find one on a lot or just wait.

OP
OP
Alexk

Alexk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 f100
Yeah, was also going for carmine red interior as well, you found that specd car on a dealer lot, wow, wish I could do that.
Im a picky person when it comes to cars this was actually a showroom car it came in right off the truck it was flawless and had 6km on it when i took delivery so no one had driven it that was the only way id buy off the lot no test drive joy ride

CadillacJack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tesla S P100D, 2024 Stang Conv 6MT Vapor Blue
Cadillac Jack, when did you place your order? I ordered a GT convertible with pp on 5/14 and still don’t have a vin #. I’m trying to decide if I want to try to find one on a lot or just wait.
End of March. If you want it for the summer, it might be best to look around.
Sponsored