• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Current Wait Times on builds

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
Only downside is you don't get the performance goodies with just the spoiler and rims, but unlikely anyone will go looking under the car at a stoplight.
"If they do".........................I'll assume they're going for the cat and ballistically "debrief" them before calling 911! :crackup:
Sponsored

Radiant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ecoboost Convertible (ordered), '18 Ecoboost
Only downside is you don't get the performance goodies with just the spoiler and rims, but unlikely anyone will go looking under the car at a stoplight.
Lowering springs: now people can't get under your car, problem solved!

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
I ordered my car 29 February. The car was suppose to be built on 3 June, it got pushed back until 26 August. It seems to be hit or miss, my dealer said they normally have been getting them in by 3-4 mos. It looks like for me we are pushing it out 7 mos.

canefendy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium Fastback
Greetings! Brand new to all this....I will have my downpayment etc all lined up by October. I have noticed that for whatever reason the dealers here in Colorado seem to be in love with "grey"....I am not! I know if I wait until I will "impulse buy" and get a car that is close to what I want... but probably not the color I want. My question is how long is the current wait time? What I really want is a yellow Ecoboost Premium with the "Wheel & Stripe" package and the copilot+. So no complicated changes. My thoughts are if I order now it wont arrive until after October when I have financing all lined up. I know a lot oft he discussions here are folks ordering dark horse, but any idea what the typical wait time is for an ecoboost premium?
I ordered Ecoboost Premium Fastback on March 9th and it is scheduled for production August 6th. Will probaby get it delivered by late August/early September.

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
I was going to order a GT in the last week of April. My dealer(Sales Rep, Sales Manager, and dealership Purchasing Agent) said 6-8 months build time. :crying: WTF? And they build the darn things right here in my state?! :crackup:

Bought the GT they had sitting on the lot; didn't have Recaros, 6spd, and PP, but was the right color, had the Brembos, the K member and 3.55 LS diff from the PP, and I like the A10 tranny more than I thought I would.
LOL why don't you head to the plant, hop the fence and take one of those puppies home.
🤣 🤣 🤣

That is how some peeps got GT500s.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/43514...g-shelby-gt500s-from-flat-rock-assembly-plant

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
Dang it! :bandit: Didn't think of that! :wink:

new_edge_04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mustang GT, 06 Mustang GT, 16 F-150, 19 Edge ST
Greetings! Brand new to all this....I will have my downpayment etc all lined up by October. I have noticed that for whatever reason the dealers here in Colorado seem to be in love with "grey"....I am not! I know if I wait until I will "impulse buy" and get a car that is close to what I want... but probably not the color I want. My question is how long is the current wait time? What I really want is a yellow Ecoboost Premium with the "Wheel & Stripe" package and the copilot+. So no complicated changes. My thoughts are if I order now it wont arrive until after October when I have financing all lined up. I know a lot oft he discussions here are folks ordering dark horse, but any idea what the typical wait time is for an ecoboost premium?
Current wait time... for me if they actually put it on the assembly line after the latest delay will be 24 weeks plus delivery time. This is for a GT Performance Pack. I ordered March 6th. When I got a VIN in mid-April Ford customer service chat said my car would be built May 16th. My dealer said it typically takes 2 weeks to ship a car to the dealership (between St. Louis & Springfield, MO.) I was impressed with 3 months from order to delivery but was a bit skeptical. Fast forward to today and my skepticism was warranted. There have been numerous delays. I now have an August 23rd build date. I'll be surprised if the car is actually built then. At this point I'll be surprised if the car is built this model year. If it gets converted to a 25 model year my hope is that my options and color remain. Since this wait has been as long as it has been I'd like to see Ford treat their customers right and honor the 24 pricing since the delays are their fault. I doubt that will happen.
Sponsored