• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

I can’t win….

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
How about when it’s your property you do you and when it’s mine I do me. I work hard for what I have, I take care of my stuff so it will last and I don’t appreciate it getting damaged and ruined by somebody else’s negligence or incompetence…

yes they are going to make it right but at a lot of hassle for me. I went from having a pristine NEW car to now having something that I know has been damaged. Not cool!

i bit my tongue and didn’t say anything but as the customer I was WELL within my right to raise a much bigger stink than I did.
You do realize they're bitching about you bitching about your BAD dealership experience (accidental as it was) and angry thoughts you DID NOT act on? :crackup:

In the end; regardless of how you felt and what you thought; your internal controls took hold and you acted in a reasonable and measured way (instead of any of the alternatives). Keep up the good work!
Sponsored

Martin1977

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT W/PP
Why???

When I hand them my keys, I am expecting them to treat MY property with respect. They are responsible for it.

if you screw up bad in your job and damage a customer’s property or account or anything like that you don’t feel the customer has a right to pitch a fit and your boss has the right to terminate you for negligence and failure to do your job properly?

im giving her a break because it was a car with handicap controls in it (although the owner said it has normal control as well that work just fine so nobody seems to know how the F she couldn’t stop using the brakes). If the damage was more extensive we would have had a serious problem…

As it is because of her inability to stop the car the dealership is out probably $1000 between the oil change that was comped today, the parts and the labor and possibly loaner car for me when they work on mine…

I take care of my stuff so it will last. I don’t appreciate when it gets damaged by the actions of others…
You're giving her a break...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

kinelisch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium (Carbonized Gray Metallic)
I would be pissed as well. I got a TPM sensor malfunction when I took delivery of my GT Premium.

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
I'd like to offer some unsolicited advice that I myself struggle to adhere to sometimes:

It's just a car, brotato. Chill out. No matter how much you care about your baby, or how angry you get when people do stupid shit to it, said shit is still going to happen eventually.

Neggytive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Prem. convert. 401A 10 speed auto
when my neighbor took his 2022 Vette in for an oil change they dropped it off the back of the lift because they did not follow the lifting instructions GM sent to the dealers.

And that is why toolboxes have wheels.....

He did get a nicely optioned 2024 for free for his troubles
Sponsored