• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Interior upgrades

ShaZadam698

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue GT
So after finding the manual shift boot fits the Auto with a Billetworkz knob im all about finding different trim pieces that can be upgraded with other stock pieces to inprove the interior look.

I have found the Part Number for the Dark Horse interior door handles they are Black not chrome I think that will be another nice upgrade.

anyone had any other ideas?
Sponsored

ZBOBMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
So after finding the manual shift boot fits the Auto with a Billetworkz knob im all about finding different trim pieces that can be upgraded with other stock pieces to inprove the interior look.

I have found the Part Number for the Dark Horse interior door handles they are Black not chrome I think that will be another nice upgrade.

Maybe some color coordinated seat covers or Mustang floor mats.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Just ord

Just Ordered my handles and grip handles this morning now that they have their systems back up. I can confirm the below part numbers are correct. I forgot to order the cup holder trim and it is pricey so I may hold off for now

IMG_6621.jpeg

OP
OP
ShaZadam698

ShaZadam698

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue GT
the grip handles and the door handle pieces are both NOT CHROME!!!

OMFG now that i look those are not chrome too well shit lol another order here i come lol

sadly those darkhorse handles come with the memory button for power seats and i can't use that but having the Chrome gone is WAY more important lol

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
the grip handles and the door handle pieces are both NOT CHROME!!!

OMFG now that i look those are not chrome too well shit lol another order here i come lol

sadly those darkhorse handles come with the memory button for power seats and i can't use that but having the Chrome gone is WAY more important lol
I feel your pain, lol. The freaking cup holder trim is almost $100, thatā€™s crazy. Iā€™ve also been looking up part numbers for the vent trim. Yeah, I went deep down that rabbit hole. šŸ˜‚. The only trim on a DH left satin in color is the radio volume knob, lol. Iā€™m sure some body makes an aftermarket cover piece though

OP
OP
ShaZadam698

ShaZadam698

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue GT
I have a feeling each trim level is tied to a Model..
Level 1-2 is ECOBOOST
level 3-4 GT
level 5-6 DH

need to confirm that first but i have a feeling that would make sense....
but lets also not assume they use common sense
Sponsored