• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mustang gt/cs pushed back

DARK HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 TREMORâ—¬
Well, I placed an order for gt/cs was to get it built 6/3 then 6/10 and now 7/22 shit what is this pick 3 of the lottery, come on ford get your shit together. Hell after 5 months of waiting for a Darkhorse when I ordered 3/27/23 I cancelled order too long of a wait. If this is the same might be going to cancel again.

Mark ,

We wanted to let you know that there has been a change to the production schedule for your 2024 Mustang GT vehicle. We’re now looking at starting the build during the week of July 22, 2024.

Please know that we’re dedicated to keeping you informed on the status of your vehicle’s production. Our commitment is to create a Ford vehicle that aligns with all your expectations.

We truly appreciate your choice to be a part of the Ford Family. We look forward to taking this journey with you.
Sponsored

SSuperDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Grabber Blue, 2007 Mustang
We got a GT/CS convertible a few weeks ago... still on the showroom floor.

Spainer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible California Special
GT/CS convertible also bumped. Was July 15 now Aug 5. Exhausting

CDNV8S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GB-GT PREM 401A/PP/AE/NP
Same with me and another nearby fourm he was bumped down to 8/5 and im down to 8/12.....

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I received notification that my GT convertible build date was changed from 8/19 to 8/26. UGH!!

OP
OP
DARK HP

DARK HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 TREMORâ—¬
yep, it was 7/15 now 8/5 wtf is ford doing. this supply crisis bs if getting out of hand they need to fire the supply guy and get a new one!!! I waited for my 22 bronco forever and this is about the same situation again! I bet it will be 2025 when I take delivery it seems.

OP
OP
DARK HP

DARK HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 TREMORâ—¬
I hope that this isn't the new norm for Ford!!!!

OP
OP
DARK HP

DARK HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 TREMORâ—¬
Just saw this on my status page from ford , wasn't to be built until 8/5 I'm lost on this one??
S650 Mustang mustang gt/cs pushed back must1

Timry2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 XLT Sport
Good luck, i hope it’s true for you. I ordered mine on march 19. my original build date was june 17, they moved it up to june 10, then July 15, then aug 12, then aug 26, now pushed out to sept 2.

SweptVolume

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang, yet
Count yourself lucky you got that far. I called a dealer today to enquire about making a factory order only to be told Ford won't accept any more orders.

I suspect it's actually that they won't accept any more for MY24 and when MY25 order books open, I can go from there, but right now she's looking at build stock to see what's left. Not sure if this is a UK thing or global?

Feels a bit like coming down to breakfast at a hotel to find it's been stripped clear of what you want and being given the option to either pick from the leftovers or wait for breakfast tomorrow.

Radiant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ecoboost Convertible (ordered), '18 Ecoboost
I suspect it's actually that they won't accept any more for MY24 and when MY25 order books open, I can go from there, but right now she's looking at build stock to see what's left. Not sure if this is a UK thing or global?
Second half of July is when MY25 orders open.

Lakersfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
same thing happened to me. I ordered in April with original build date of June, then moved to July, then August, and now Sep!!! This is getting ridiculous at this point.

Spainer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible California Special
same thing happened to me. I ordered in April with original build date of June, then moved to July, then August, and now Sep!!! This is getting ridiculous at this point.
identical except ordered Mar 11
Sponsored