• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

My Race Red GT

kkuntz01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, Ram 2500 Crew Cab
After giving up on the 6spd Rapid Red/Bronze GT Premium PP with active exhaust that I special ordered due to Ford continuing to move the goal posts every couple of weeks I managed to stumble into a Race Red/Nite Pony GT Premium PP with the 10spd auto and active exhaust which ended up being a better price despite the higher sticker price. This is my first Ford and first performance car Iā€™ve owned in over 20+ years. Iā€™m finding it hard to repress the grin that forms on my face when my right foot applies just the right amount of pressure on that skinny pedal under the dash.

That said, I havenā€™t had much of chance to get a decent picture of it since taking it home until today.

S650 Mustang My Race Red GT IMG_2664
Sponsored

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
After giving up on the 6spd Rapid Red/Bronze GT Premium PP with active exhaust that I special ordered due to Ford continuing to move the goal posts every couple of weeks I managed to stumble into a Race Red/Nite Pony GT Premium PP with the 10spd auto and active exhaust which ended up being a better price despite the higher sticker price. This is my first Ford and first performance car Iā€™ve owned in over 20+ years. Iā€™m finding it hard to repress the grin that forms on my face when my right foot applies just the right amount of pressure on that skinny pedal under the dash.

That said, I havenā€™t had much of chance to get a decent picture of it since taking it home until today.

IMG_2664.jpeg
Congratulations, and enjoy it! Good looking car, but I'm also partial to the Race Red. LOL

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150

IMG_2664.jpeg
Had you said something back in February I could've steered you to the other car I ordered, but didn't pick up down here in GA (Similar to your stated order spec). About a 5 hour drive for you. That said, your race red note pony looks great, especially in front of that barn! Congratulations! Enjoy!

OP
OP

kkuntz01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, Ram 2500 Crew Cab
Had you said something back in February I could've steered you to the other car I ordered, but didn't pick up down here in GA (Similar to your stated order spec). About a 5 hour drive for you. That said, your race red note pony looks great, especially in front of that barn! Congratulations! Enjoy!

HAH, thanks. Funny this wasnā€™t even a glimmer of a thought until late March. It started as conversation with my wife about maybe getting a SxS. Then maybe a ā€˜71 Camaro as a tribute of sorts to my younger brother who passed away last fall (he had built his up and was running 8ā€™s in the quarter). Then after seeing the prices of those for something I would be happy with, I pivoted to newer muscle and ultimately the new Mustang. I can hear my late brother already talking trash about buying a Ford (he was one of ā€œthoseā€ die hard Chevy guys). šŸ¤£

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang

IMG_2664.jpeg
What a beauty! šŸ¤© Congrats on your new ride!