• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

New spoiler

sunnydhama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost '24 race red; active exhaust
Ordered it last night for my Oxford white gt, got it in the G1 Shadow Black, guy on the phone said it should be about 10-12 days! I’m super exited and will keep yall updated when it gets here
awesome man! Keep us updated. I too will be ordering soon, I am not sure about the colour. I am leaning towards black gloss but also thinking about red, as my car is race red.
Sponsored

unk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Ordered it last night for my Oxford white gt, got it in the G1 Shadow Black, guy on the phone said it should be about 10-12 days! I’m super exited and will keep yall updated when it gets here
Thanks for dropping an order to see the updates, if you wouldn't mind getting some good pictures of install process I'd appreciate it! I just want to make sure its either flush with no bolts or utilizes the posts already on the side, don't want to have to drill any new ones since that what it seems to imply on the store page.

sunnydhama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for dropping an order to see the updates, if you wouldn't mind getting some good pictures of install process I'd appreciate it! I just want to make sure its either flush with no bolts or utilizes the posts already on the side, don't want to have to drill any new ones since that what it seems to imply on the store page.
no drilling would be needed, unless you had spoiler delete on your mustang

Reactions: unk

Lightningwings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Vapor Blue Mustang GT Premium
This screenshot might help those who are removing the factory blade spoiler. I took this screenshot from derekbaranproductions video on YouTube when he removed his spoiler. You can see the bolt he removed on the left and right sides. Then the 5 other holes are just alignment pins that come up as you lift the spoiler off. He heated the blade spoiler with a heat gun/hair dryer and flossed the adhesive away from the underside of the spoiler as lifted it up.

S650 Mustang New spoiler IMG_5632

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Wrote a message to Dar Spoiler, keen to getting it myself, all other options right now are too expensive.
Wish they made it more angular like 2024 PP
I agree, looks pretty good, though that angle just doesn't cut like the OEM

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
This screenshot might help those who are removing the factory blade spoiler. I took this screenshot from derekbaranproductions video on YouTube when he removed his spoiler. You can see the bolt he removed on the left and right sides. Then the 5 other holes are just alignment pins that come up as you lift the spoiler off. He heated the blade spoiler with a heat gun/hair dryer and flossed the adhesive away from the underside of the spoiler as lifted it up.

IMG_5632.jpeg
I can confirm, just removed mine. Removed the left and right 10mm bolts. Carefully used a heat gun and floss, it helps if you have someone manning the heat gun and lifting as you floss it. Just have to be a little careful the outer two center holes are plastic clips and I could see if too aggressive lifting up they could snap off and end in the trunk lid.

sunnydhama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey,
Did you receive your spoiler?

ghostang_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White Bagged 2024 Mustang Gt Premium
Hey yall, I wanted to pop in and give all of you an update! I got the spoiler on yesterday and it’s great! To answer some questions or concerns that I’ve seen I’d like to make a list:

1. They have updated the spoiler so that the factory holes are covered which is fantastic on their part

2. You do not need to drill as they provide 3m tape on the spoiler for a relatively simple installation, but they also provide drilling instructions if you are looking to do that

3. I ordered mine in the G1 Shadow Black and would recommend yall to do the same, it’s a very sleek color and goes with all of our factory colors.

4. Don’t be afraid to talk to them, everyone I talked to was very respectful and helpful and they are all great people

5. I am going to get some pictures soon so stay tuned for that

Hope this helps at least some of yall out or answers any of your questions, if you have any more don’t be afraid to reach out as I’d love to get them answered if I can!

24grabbergt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt premium
Hey yall, I wanted to pop in and give all of you an update! I got the spoiler on yesterday and it’s great! To answer some questions or concerns that I’ve seen I’d like to make a list:

1. They have updated the spoiler so that the factory holes are covered which is fantastic on their part

2. You do not need to drill as they provide 3m tape on the spoiler for a relatively simple installation, but they also provide drilling instructions if you are looking to do that

3. I ordered mine in the G1 Shadow Black and would recommend yall to do the same, it’s a very sleek color and goes with all of our factory colors.

4. Don’t be afraid to talk to them, everyone I talked to was very respectful and helpful and they are all great people

Hope this helps at least some of ya’ll out or answers any of your questions, if you have any more don’t be afraid to reach out as I’d love to get them answered if I can!
Finally, the answers we have all been looking for. Can’t wait for the pictures!

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
Thanks for the update! Looking to score one of these after I get some other things taken care of!

sunnydhama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Hope this helps at least some of yall out or answers any of your questions, if you have any more don’t be afraid to reach out as I’d love to get them answered if I can!
Yeah!!! Good news!!

if you can share some photos, that would be awesome, also what’s the color code for shadow black?

ghostang_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White Bagged 2024 Mustang Gt Premium
Yeah!!! Good news!!

if you can share some photos, that would be awesome, also what’s the color code for shadow black?
Yes! Definitely will when I get the chance, and the color code for shadow black is G1, so just type that in when you get to the question about the color your wanting when you go to purchase the spoiler. I’m also hoping that we can fit a wickerbill on it, thought I don’t know what year to ask for since it’s customized, was going to message them and ask unless some else already has (let me know!).

LoWeLL216

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Thank you for all this!

So are the factory spoiler bolts used with this or just the 3M tape? (the OEM is bolted on right? 🙄)
Sponsored