• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RTR Chin Spoiler

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium, PP, A10
First off these spoilers are out of stock everywhere.... but, here's a bit of information for people to read and chew on... There's a couple of vendors out there (won't mention their names) they know who they are. Who are charging $200 to ship a box that weighs approximately 6lbs, including the box. That's total BS and the reason they are doing it is because RTR is currently the only one that offers a chin spoiler (MEANING: YOU WANT ONE YOU'LL PAY WHAT WE SAY). There is a MAP agreement in place on the chin spoilers or anything RTR for that matter, there's no MAP agreement on shipping charges...šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Price gouging on items because of NO COMPETITION is really, really, really pathetic, and these companies should be ashamed of themselves. One of these Vendors flat out lied to me on the phone stating: "It's RTR's fault about the shipping charges - which is a total LIE"

My point: if they do this kind of shit what else are they doing ...?
Sponsored

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
There are at least 6 different chin spoiler options out right now (RTR, NYTOP, LVA, Air Design, Feral Industries, Ebay). That said, all of them except RTR and the ebay/amazon one are way overpriced

OP
OP
snakeyes

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium, PP, A10
Ok then itā€™s not ā€œno competitionā€ - its just plain thievery šŸ˜”

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
First off these spoilers are out of stock everywhere.... but, here's a bit of information for people to read and chew on... There's a couple of vendors out there (won't mention their names) they know who they are. Who are charging $200 to ship a box that weighs approximately 6lbs, including the box. That's total BS and the reason they are doing it is because RTR is currently the only one that offers a chin spoiler (MEANING: YOU WANT ONE YOU'LL PAY WHAT WE SAY). There is a MAP agreement in place on the chin spoilers or anything RTR for that matter, there's no MAP agreement on shipping charges...šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Price gouging on items because of NO COMPETITION is really, really, really pathetic, and these companies should be ashamed of themselves. One of these Vendors flat out lied to me on the phone stating: "It's RTR's fault about the shipping charges - which is a total LIE"

My point: if they do this kind of shit what else are they doing ...?
If a company is price gouging on the shipping for RTR splitter maybe @RTR Vehicles should be aware so they can stop shipping to those vendors. I don't think RTR wants their customers to be unhappy or experience gouging. That said, I wouldn't hide the name of the company. Put them on blast!

OP
OP
snakeyes

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium, PP, A10
Well I would except both of them are preferred vendors here and Iā€™m sure the moderation team wonā€™t like it šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Well, I appreciate you at least posting it so that I can have patience and wait for RTR to make more for sale on their website.

OP
OP
snakeyes

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium, PP, A10
Well, I appreciate you at least posting it so that I can have patience and wait for RTR to make more for sale on their website.
just for reference I did call RTR and they said that they canā€™t do much about what they do re: shipping charged (basically my opinion, if your stupid enough to pay it then thatā€™s your choice) my reason for posting is making people aware so they donā€™t push the buy button without LOOKING AT THE SHIPPING COST FIRST šŸ˜±
Sponsored