• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stuff you want Ford to fix in the next software update

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Then spend the minute and stop using a shifty nav system.
But i need that minute to take the undertray off when i change my oil filter 😉
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Along with the previous suggestion to change the vehicle image to a Dark Horse model for a Dark Horse vehicle, implement a convertible image for those with verts. Again, completely doable, just a matter of whether FMC wants to.
They did / do it on the website, so …..

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
But i need that minute to take the undertray off when i change my oil filter 😉
Better to lose two minutes of your life than lose your life in two minutes!

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT
Does ford do any sort of voice of customer or feedback to be able to get these slight improvements? @Ford Motor Company

UNSAFE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Vert, '06 Ford Ranger FX4 Supercab

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, HPP
Our Cadillac has this and I hate it. I have to go hunt down keys when I'm in the garage and just want to grab something out of the car.
I hate that too... I disabled that day one in my Cadillac.

Maybe, maybe not. I spent the first half of my career writing software. If only everything people said was "easy" actually was easy.
Boy, you got that right... (I do programming for industrial equipment).

On that note... here's my "easy" one: maximum start volume for the stereo... (yeah, had a lot of GM cars).

NH_woodser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost Premium Convertible
ROADPILOT Yes, I did search the owner's manual and found the seek. Sorry you don't know what scan is: When you press one SCAN button one time and the radio plays the next station a few seconds, then seeks to the next station and plays that station a few seconds, then seeks to the next station... It will keep seeking the next station until you hear one you like and you press the SCAN button one more time to stop the scanning. it's nice when you are out of your home area. It's been a feature of every Honda, Toyota, Mazda, and Volvo I have owned in the last 30+ years. I think my '97 F150 had it, but not positive. Maybe it was never a Ford thing?

Last edited:

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hate that too... I disabled that day one in my Cadillac.

Boy, you got that right... (I do programming for industrial equipment).

On that note... here's my "easy" one: maximum start volume for the stereo... (yeah, had a lot of GM cars).
I second the max startup stereo volume setting.

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
It's not broken. It's intended to work that way. Quiet mode enabled if started from inside the vehicle. Not via remote. We probably need the exercise anyway!
I highly doubt it is intended to work that way that is really dumb. If you have the time set for quiet start between certain times it should start in quiet mode regardless of how you start it. It's not about exercise what about people who live in cold weather who want to warm up the car early morning and turn it on from inside the house without waking up the entire neighbourhood. I thought that was the point of quiet mode.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
I highly doubt it is intended to work that way that is really dumb. If you have the time set for quiet start between certain times it should start in quiet mode regardless of how you start it. It's not about exercise what about people who live in cold weather who want to warm up the car early morning and turn it on from inside the house without waking up the entire neighbourhood. I thought that was the point of quiet mode.
You can highly doubt all you want. That doesn't change the fact that THAT is exactly how it works and that's how it's worked since the 7th Gen first came out.

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
You can highly doubt all you want. That doesn't change the fact that THAT is exactly how it works and that's how it's worked since the 7th Gen first came out.
That is how it works but that doesn't mean it's intentional because it's clearly a glitch. Doesn't work like that on the 6th gen. Are you paid to defend ford or what?

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Oxford White Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg
Don’t think they heard us ….
😆😆😆

S650 Mustang Stuff you want Ford to fix in the next software update IMG_3791
Sponsored