• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Throttle response sound and delay?

OP
OP
JAM486HP

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I know in slippery mode, the throttle response is reduced to help the driver avoid giving it too much throttle and causing the rear wheels to break traction. I believe it has also been noted somewhere (can't remember if it was on this forum or a YouTube video), that when the vehicle is in track mode, the throttle response is reduced as well.
So best mode as for response is Sport? Just amazes me in an automatic, I can be rolling and stomp the stomp the throttle let off quick and get a rev, kind of like MT with the clutch pressed in. If it's normal I guess it's kind of nice to be able to roll and rev, sucks for acceleration though
Sponsored

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
To the best of my knowledge as of now, granted, I haven't played with it enough, I would say yes, Sport and Normal are ideal for throttle response.