• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Wheel to fender gap - Dark horse

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, HPP
It's a Canada thing... the pull of gravity is less there so you have a taller ride height! Lol, JK. Hope they figure it out at the dealer.
Sponsored

ShelbyMilk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 DH
Rando..but I ran across this pic from the showroom and never noticed. About the same height as yours and it had the yellow spacer attached

1718805295197-m2.png

Loucas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP Grabber Yellow
I asked about your issue, this is what I found. Not sure it helps but might give you some ideas. Hope you get it sorted out.

Several factors could contribute to the higher ride height on your Mustang Dark Horse:

1. Aftermarket Suspension Modifications:
    • If your Dark Horse has aftermarket suspension components (such as lift kits or coilovers), these could alter the ride height.
    • Lift kits are designed to raise the vehicle, while coilovers allow for adjustable ride height.
  2. Tire and Wheel Size:
    • Larger tires or wheels can affect ride height. If you’ve upgraded to larger wheels or tires, they may add extra height.
  3. Spring Tension and Shocks:
    • The tension in the springs and the type of shocks can impact ride height. Stiffer springs or different shock settings might raise the car.
  4. Previous Damage or Repairs:
    • If your Dark Horse was involved in an accident or had repairs, it’s possible that components were replaced or adjusted, affecting ride height.
  5. Weight Distribution:
    • Uneven weight distribution (due to modifications, cargo, or passengers) can alter how the suspension settles.
  6. Alignment and Geometry:
    • Incorrect alignment or suspension geometry can lead to abnormal ride height.