• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Aftermarket subwoofer signal, base model

rgcbshrty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I’ve been reading quite a bit about the 24 GT using fake exhaust notes through the speakers, but not much in the way of remedying it when installing an aftermarket sub/amp. Where are people getting their sub inputs from? Using the high level inputs from the rear speakers also allows amplification of the fake exhaust note too. I’ve read about using the front speaker inputs….are those a clean signal? Also have read about various ANC microphones to disconnect, but not where they are located. I’ve only had the car for 3 weeks and I’d rather not arbitrarily start pulling panels off looking for solutions.
Sponsored

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Sit in the back seat… it’s under the roof panel, held on by magnets. Unclip the ANC there.

OP
OP

rgcbshrty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Thanks. I was worrying about that, but too chicken to start messing with the new car. lol
Sponsored