• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
My wife is a manager at the dealership. And I could hear the pleading tone in her voice to not come and raise any sand.
To be honest I was so excited I put my ‘23 in track mode and raced to the dealership from work. But I’m more upset about I literally filled that car up and now they have a trade with a full tank
Any reason why you didn't have them fill up the tank before taking delivery?
Sponsored

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse Premium
My car was constructively placed at twin oaks Pennsylvania, any idea what that means and anyone know how much longer it'll be until I have my baby? Dealer located in nyc

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
Finally got the shipped email last night. Located in Arizona with a March order.

IMG_8520.png
Just picked mine up yesterday. They said it was the first GT & second ‘24 they sold at Jim Click. X-plan went smoothly. The car had 16 miles on it and no dings, dents, or scratches. Their aftermarket guy showed me examples of their PPF, tint, and ceramic coat work and then lowered his price to beat the other quotes I had from shops in town.

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport/ 2016 Subaru WRX STI
Just picked mine up yesterday. They said it was the first GT & second ‘24 they sold at Jim Click. X-plan went smoothly. The car had 16 miles on it and no dings, dents, or scratches. Their aftermarket guy showed me examples of their PPF, tint, and ceramic coat work and then lowered his price to beat the other quotes I had from shops in town.
Awesome glad to hear! How did you get x plan through Jim Click?

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My car was constructively placed at twin oaks Pennsylvania, any idea what that means and anyone know how much longer it'll be until I have my baby? Dealer located in nyc
My car was constructively placed on 09/03 and railcar emptied on 09/04. It's still sitting at the final railyard waiting for a transport..

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jesus christ just when I thought the wait was finally over and it would be here in a matter of days we're still playing these games with getting it to the dealer

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Jesus christ just when I thought the wait was finally over and it would be here in a matter of days we're still playing these games with getting it to the dealer
I looked at other Ford Forums and apparently your car can sit at the final railyard for up to 4 weeks..

Sucks to know that my car is only 40 miles away from my dealer yet it may take weeks to arrive.

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Damnnnn i really hope that isn't the case, my tracker says the 5th-18th, chat says the 7th-14th, and dealer says the 20th just hope it comes

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Damnnnn i really hope that isn't the case, my tracker says the 5th-18th, chat says the 7th-14th, and dealer says the 20th just hope it comes
My tracker says the 4th-17th and chat says the 7th-13th. Hopefully our cars are able to get transport soon.

Rip Actual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Grabber Blue
Car at twin oaks and still no idea when it will get trucked an hour to the dealer!
Sponsored