• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Centrifugal Superchargers for 2024+ Mustang S650?

ShibaGt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford focus
Has anyone heard about vortech or pro charger releasing a supercharger for the 2024 mustang. Just fits my driving preferences better for the streets and track.
Sponsored

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
ProCharger already has a kit out and even a couple installs are floating out there on Facebook. Unfortunately, there is still no tuning so it's all a waiting game. Personally, I'm waiting for the ESS Tuning kit. Price to value ratio is insane with that on the S550s

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
I would think there will be something some point soon, but I would expect it to cost more than a whipple kit.

no reason whipples tune shouldn’t get cloned somehow and you’re gonna be limited to the same injectors/load scaling.

just speculation but that’s how I could see it playing out.

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
If/ when tuning becomes available for the 2024+ and Lund, PBD, Steeda, JP, Livernois, VMP, etc. gets a hold of it, performance parts will start coming out of the woodwork. Until then, its gonna be scarce. I suspect a Ford Racing PP will make its way out first unless someone gets around the encryption/ block first. I'm surprised that a company like Burger Tuning hasn't brought some sort of piggy back setup to On3 or ESS to make due....that is limited though and could cause more issues than its worth.
Sponsored