• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Glad to see they walked away ok. I get it, some cautions take a lot of time, nothing you can do, but that "race" was the most pathetic one I've ever seen. Two or three minutes of racing, literally that's it.

But again, at least they're ok, so that's a positive. Could have been a a lot worse.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Isnt there a recall for that clutch line? J/k. Glad to see got it turned sideways and walked away.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Holy cow! Glad no one was hurt.

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
The safety equipment in road racing cars and on the drivers are life savers. I crashed my mustang at Mid Ohio in 2018 running with NASA. Hit a wet spot (oil we think) coming out of T12 and was sent into a guard rail. First hit was R front and it snapped the R rear into the rail as well. My safety equipment did its job, I walked away. When we built the car, safety was #1 priority. The cars in IMSA, WCC etc., are setup many times better than mine was so it's no surprise drivers can walk away after a bag crash/impact. Impacts like that, frontal & side, Dr's, tell you, you may look ok on the outside of your body, but the inside is what gets rattled up, internal organs being slammed in one direction then the other. Once the adrenaline dies off, you begin to feel the impact.

Last edited:

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Glad to see they walked away ok. I get it, some cautions take a lot of time, nothing you can do, but that "race" was the most pathetic one I've ever seen. Two or three minutes of racing, literally that's it.

But again, at least they're ok, so that's a positive. Could have been a a lot worse.

This was literally the first race I have sat down to watch in my entire life and they couldn't complete a full lap under green flag without a crash. Made me wonder if they are normally like this lol. Glad the drivers are ok though.

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
Definitely an Evel Knievel level crash!
Sponsored