• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford Air Design Front Splitter

MarkS650GT10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT 10 Speed Grabber Blue
Has anyone installed one of the ford air design front splitters? official ford part sold by ford. says it installs over the stock base front lip with adhesives, no drilling. looks nice if it does stay attached ok. wonder why the S650 front splitters base are so small compared to the S550? ford lists it for about $320
Sponsored

SSuperDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Grabber Blue, 2007 Mustang
I have it and love it. Some of the aftermarket stuff I looked at was just too big for my taste but I did want more than that little bump that was there from the factory. It installs with double-sided tape and adhesive, quite easy to do as long as you measure twice stick once. I've had it on for a month with multiple trips through car washes with no issues.

SSuperDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Grabber Blue, 2007 Mustang
If the PP factory lip is the same, yes. If its different or sslightly larger than the GT, no. Its an exact fit.
It looks 99 percent like this in size and shape. Yes, I know this is a '23. No pics of my own.
S650 Mustang Ford Air Design Front Splitter 1717872971174-hx

OP
OP
MarkS650GT10

MarkS650GT10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT 10 Speed Grabber Blue
thanks! yeah this is probably the one I will go with also. looks good and installs easily
I have it and love it. Some of the aftermarket stuff I looked at was just too big for my taste but I did want more than that little bump that was there from the factory. It installs with double-sided tape and adhesive, quite easy to do as long as you measure twice stick once. I've had it on for a month with multiple trips through car washes with no issues.

StarbukoMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang S650 Ecoboost
I am also thinking about buying that front splitter but I don't know if it would decrease the ground clearance resulting in scraping

kinelisch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium (Carbonized Gray Metallic)
Has anyone installed one of the ford air design front splitters? official ford part sold by ford. says it installs over the stock base front lip with adhesives, no drilling. looks nice if it does stay attached ok. wonder why the S650 front splitters base are so small compared to the S550? ford lists it for about $320
I just ordered this. When it arrives I'll install it and show pictures of it.
Sponsored

Last edited: