• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
I have seen and know numbers... as I am sure you have seen from our boy in Asheville, NC.
I get em straight from the source. Same place hillbilly does. lol
Sponsored

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
That sounds sick! Love it! Any chance for a promo code for forum members?

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
OP
OP
Logan@Lethal

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
That sounds sick! Love it! Any chance for a promo code for forum members?
Corsa Performance falls under our log-in only loyalty pricing.. just make an account and you'll see a difference :)

HotboyyP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 accord
Yeah they're awesome. I've driven a PP car and the RTR spec 2. Both of them were a blast. Can't imagine what one is gonna feel like with a Whipple on it. We'll find out soon!!!
Im a biker (liter bikes and a few baggers), taking his first steps into the muscle/sports car world. Still love going fast though. Has there been any updates on FI? I plan on doing aftermarket pipes, FI, and suspension after about a year of enjoying it stock.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Im a biker (liter bikes and a few baggers), taking his first steps into the muscle/sports car world. Still love going fast though. Has there been any updates on FI? I plan on doing aftermarket pipes, FI, and suspension after about a year of enjoying it stock.
Whipple has a Gen 6 3.0L in testing now. They also have the ability to tune them and will most likely be the only game in town for a while until other tuning companies offer support for them. We will be installing Whipple's on both our manual GT premium and our Darkhorse 10 speed auto.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No, we are all waiting to see if whipple can offer us a 900 plus kit
It's in the works. We should have some info to share shortly.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Curious if ProCharger is also working on something to give us some good bolt on horsepower?

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Curious if ProCharger is also working on something to give us some good bolt on horsepower?
I personally haven't heard anything from Procharger yet but I assume they as well as the other FI manufacturers will be working on it if they haven't started already.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All good. I’ve got a manual that was just built and have an auto DH being built shortly. Best of both worlds.
Still can’t knock the auto. They’re just as fun to drive and like I mentioned much quicker. I’ve owned em all so I’m just giving my opinion based on my personal experience.

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
All good. I’ve got a manual that was just built and have an auto DH being built shortly. Best of both worlds.
Still can’t knock the auto. They’re just as fun to drive and like I mentioned much quicker. I’ve owned em all so I’m just giving my opinion based on my personal experience.
I've owned both manual and auto as well, and even if you do get the slight performance jump it's hardly noticeable unless you're at the track enough to time it regularly. Just think the manual gives you the v8 muscle car experience better. An auto is never fun to drive unless it's getting times on a track. It's hardly even "driving" otherwise.

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
I keep a few stick cars that have their place but…
The new autos are too good. It’s not the 90s anymore, my bros tremec gt350R was such a turd with that trans.
I always said a 10R80 would’ve made that such a quicker more capable car.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Cause it is my $55k being spent...

PS..They have paddle shifters that have all the fun of controlling the shifts with out all extreme excitement of lifting your leg and pressing a pedal to shift.

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Cause it is my $55k being spent...

PS..They have paddle shifters that have all the fun of controlling the shifts with out all extreme excitement of lifting your leg and pressing a pedal to shift.
Paddle shifters don't add any enjoyment imo
Sponsored