• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Automatic Shift Knobs

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Yea, yea, yea ... shaddduppp!!! :shock: :giggle: :cwl::cwl::cwl:

Yea, it does look cleaner. I just wish the one with the indigo blue stitching wasn't on national back order with no ETA. I'll survive ... I do want it to match.
Tried to order the interior parts and was told they can't order anything due to the hack of their CDK system last Wednesday. He said they are in negotiations right now to pay to get the system back, he heard it was $80 million. The price of parts just went up... one hack job and you're set for life I guess.
Sponsored

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
The price of parts just went up... one hack job and you're set for life I guess.
CDK is a multinational company that provides these services to many, many brands and dealers. They don't directly affect the cost of parts, and I'm sure there are contracts in place between them and the dealers.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Ecobooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
My new Bullitworks knob looks great. The auto trim plate remains due to backorder.... I'd be ok with the auto trim plate IF I could remove the letters!!
- Has anyone attempted to remove the letters.
- Method used?

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CDK is a multinational company that provides these services to many, many brands and dealers. They don't directly affect the cost of parts, and I'm sure there are contracts in place between them and the dealers.
Got everything ordered today, thanks for your help.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got everything ordered today, thanks for your help.
I placed my order for the manual boot shifter with the indigo blue stitching 16 days ago (6/15).

I was immediately advised that it was on national back order with no estimated ETA.

This morning, I received an email from varsityfordparts.com: It has arrived and is ready for pickup!

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea I am trying to find the dark horse parts for the door handles I hate the chrome they left inside like roadpilot people may not know the difference but I would.
Door handles and grip handles
I placed my order for the manual boot shifter with the indigo blue stitching 16 days ago (6/15).

I was immediately advised that it was on national back order with no estimated ETA.

This morning, I received an email from varsityfordparts.com: It has arrived and is ready for pickup!
Nice!

S650 Mustang Automatic Shift Knobs IMG_6621