• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

My car just got pushed back to 10 July

Airtrade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
So what happens if your order is not scheduled before the factory changes to my25? Specifically to the original price at order.
Sponsored

Lakersfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Over the past day or two there was a cyberattack against CDK Global which provides software for thousands of dealerships managing parts and stock logistics. My local dealer has reverted to pen and paper invoicing. Not sure if the logistics would get messed up bad enough to affect factory build times but I can't help but feel these estimates being all wonky and getting pushed back for some and jumping ahead for others on the SAME day that everything went dark is a pretty weird coincidence.
yup my dealer also said that since Monday they've had an attack on the CDK. They can't even sell anything right now, and he's certain all the manufacturing delays are related to the cyber attack. They expecting to fix it today, so let's see.

Ciulster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mazda 3
So what happens if your order is not scheduled before the factory changes to my25? Specifically to the original price at order.
I too would like to know what's going to happen to vehicles not built or not scheduled to be built before the year flips to 2025. Will we be getting MY25 instead? Or will I be taking delivery of an already depreciated 2024 in the middle of winter in 25?

Though I might be able to use that as a bargaining chip on the final sale price if it does get pushed back that far 👀

Spainer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible California Special
Wondering same thing. Got a good deal and don’t want to give that up. Sure when the my25 opens for order there will be zero discounts

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
This has been posted on 7G in another form, but this FB snippet claims FRAP is going into an extended shutdown, commencing July 1. Re-starting on August 5.

S650 Mustang My car just got pushed back to 10 July screenshot-2024-06-23-at-7-16-55-am-

And posted 5 weeks ago was a heads up.

S650 Mustang My car just got pushed back to 10 July Capture.JPG

I know black paint has been hard to come by (insert face palm here :facepalm: ) but running out of V8 engines now? Aren't these assembled just across the border in Canada?
If it's the Auto S/S, I'm quite happy to do without that PITA.

Radiant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ecoboost Convertible (ordered), '18 Ecoboost
This has been posted on 7G in another form, but this FB snippet claims FRAP is going into an extended shutdown, commencing July 1.
Yes, FRAP resumes August 5th. July 1st is a down week, July 8th is Summer break, and July 15th - Aug 4th they're shutdown due to supply chain issues.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Yes, FRAP resumes August 5th. July 1st is a down week, July 8th is Summer break, and July 15th - Aug 4th they're shutdown due to supply chain issues.
August may be out as well.

We provide a major sub-assembly to FRAP for all Mustangs. We have already watched the releases disappear for all of July and the rumor is that they will be down all of August. We still see August requirements, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do pull them all out as well.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order

Spainer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible California Special
August may be out as well.

We provide a major sub-assembly to FRAP for all Mustangs. We have already watched the releases disappear for all of July and the rumor is that they will be down all of August. We still see August requirements, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do pull them all out as well.
how on earth can they navigate this if they are closed till the end of August?

Current scheduling into September would push those into November not to mention those that haven’t even received a build yet.

Would be reckless in my mind to take 2025 orders well this far behind unless they cancelled or changed the 2024 into 2025s.

Will be interesting to see if and when Ford makes a statement regarding this and how they handle it.

Airtrade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
If this is the case and current scheduled orders go into October I hope they will roll USOB orders into MY25.
I'm still unscheduled and don't really care to take delivery of a Mustang in a Ohio winter.
I even less want to take a my24 in 2025 at a price set in March of 2024.

If I cancel and start over when MY25 opens new pricing applies.

I feel stuck between a Flat Rock and a hard place!😝

OP
OP
Dave2013M3

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
That really sucks.

Its now 26 August...

S650 Mustang My car just got pushed back to 10 July 1719691275659-d7

My BMW M2 I ordered will be at the dealer today. Probably moving on to the M2. Im done waiting.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ

nitepony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Its now 26 August...

1719691275659-d7.png

My BMW M2 I ordered will be at the dealer today. Probably moving on to the M2. Im done waiting.
I feel ya. Post pics when you get to see her

OP
OP
Dave2013M3

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
I feel ya. Post pics when you get to see her

Will do, I just heard the M2 got unloaded at the dealer this evening. Hopefully it can PDI'd early tommorrow.
Sponsored