• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse vs Dark Horse Premium

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT
Your Dark Horse has turn signals in the mirrors? I have the premium plus HP and the appearance package to, but I don't have turn singles' in my mirrors .
if you got the heated and cooled as well - you must have the turn signal in the mirrors.
Sponsored

Sf22giants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
I love the recaros in my DH. Personal preference, for sure, if we’re talking about only using the vehicle for street driving. The car was designed for track performance, making the recaros a smart option if you’re buying a DH Handling Pack.

But since the seats are an option, who cares what you get? Buy what you want. If you’re unsure what to buy and have never sat on performance seats, go check one out at a local dealership before you buy.

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 4x4 Limited. 2024 GT Mustang Premium
Sorry, I edited my post. Not having Recaros is a great thing for me and critical. My real question is if I will regret not getting premium.
For me,
The Recaro seats are hard to get in and out of.
It’s hard to slide across them.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
For me,
The Recaro seats are hard to get in and out of.
It’s hard to slide across them.
That's half the point of the RECAROs - they keep you IN the seat! :rockon:

mustangmike2176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse, '20 Explorer, '17 F150
I have the DH with appearance, handling, premium packages, no recaros and no carbon fibre wheels. I won’t be tracking my car, so didn’t need the lighter wheels. I sat in the recaros and didn’t like the rigid feel. Like everyone here said personal preference.
Sponsored