• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
hi mate
I've got car built email as well. How did you find ship details please
Ask your dealer for a "Vista" screen shot.

One of the fields in that report is the name of the vessel.

It may take several weeks +/- after your car is built before the logistics are finalised and the name of the vessel is known though.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Screenshot_20240625_192508_Adobe Acrobat

IIIdtpIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting MY24.5 DH, Auto, Blue Ember, Recaro
hi mate
I've got car built email as well. How did you find ship details please
Hi dob,
Check with your dealer. They can confirm with the vessel name when it is available. Ask them to send you a VISTA screen shot as below.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Screenshot_20240625_183326_Yahoo Mail

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 TBC
Hi dob,
Check with your dealer. They can confirm with the vessel name when it is available. Ask them to send you a VISTA screen shot as below.

Screenshot_20240625_183326_Yahoo Mail.jpg
Hey DTP just realised u r in Perth what dealer did you order from? Mine was John Hughes. Curious that yours looks like it will be delivered b4 any other Perth cars...I would have though they would have all been on the same boat....

IIIdtpIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey DTP just realised u r in Perth what dealer did you order from? Mine was John Hughes. Curious that yours looks like it will be delivered b4 any other Perth cars...I would have though they would have all been on the same boat....
My dealer is McInerney Ford. The Ariana vessel is scheduled to arrive at Fremantle on 06/08/24. My ETA date is 24/08/24. What is your ETA date?

GTCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XBGT Hardtop, XB Hardtop, 2018 Mustang GT
For those that have confirmed order, did you sign another contract after the initial deposit for the pre-order / contract ?

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 TBC
My dealer is McInerney Ford. The Ariana vessel is scheduled to arrive at Fremantle on 06/08/24. My ETA date is 24/08/24. What is your ETA date?
Nov 27, it just seems strange that all the DHs to Perth aren't on the same boat....go figure, it is Ford we are talking about I guess.

dob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang GT 2024
Ask your dealer for a "Vista" screen shot.

One of the fields in that report is the name of the vessel.

It may take several weeks +/- after your car is built before the logistics are finalised and the name of the vessel is known though.

Screenshot_20240625_192508_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
✊️👍

IIIdtpIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nov 27, it just seems strange that all the DHs to Perth aren't on the same boat....go figure, it is Ford we are talking about I guess.
No, I don't think they wait and put on the same boat for all the DHs to Perth. There are few DHs and GTs at the time. If your ETA is 27 Nov, I guess your DH should be on a vessel around mid September.

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
Ive sent them both Private messages and got a quick response from Ant banks he said he works at the bronco plant so unfortunately he don't have that information.

I am still waiting on Raymond who works at FL Rock

Update: No response from the other bloke, perhaps protecting his job. How ever I found this (See attachment) you may already known this in other threads but perhaps this might be the reason for our delays , the shortages of V8 with Start/Stop and Black Package. its US scheduling, the AU spec also uses Same engine platform hardware and assuming they mix RHD / LHD spec on the assembly line together.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 5.47.41 am

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, ETA 21/12/24
I'm screwed then, don't think I'll see my car till early 25. Five week shutdown during my current allocation date and now a shortage of parts for black pack/nite pony orders.

Not the first time they've had shortages for the black pack (I recall something similar late last year in the US) - they've also had QA issues with this option too (black paint where it shouldn't be)
Sponsored

Last edited: