• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6spd California Black
so jealous of you guys with cars coming,
I wanted a DH but didnt realise it was going to be that expensive, so I had a deposit for a GT,
But cancelled that because it was getting expensive, plus i got a s550,
if I had the $$ id buy a GT
Sponsored

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Last edited:

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, ETA 21/12/24
I'm screwed then, don't think I'll see my car till early 25. Five week shutdown during my current allocation date and now a shortage of parts for black pack/nite pony orders.

Not the first time they've had shortages for the black pack (I recall something similar late last year in the US) - they've also had QA issues with this option too (black paint where it shouldn't be)
The wise sages on here predicted my future, got an email from my dealer today with a new Vista screen shot. As expected Seg and ETA dates have pushed out 5-6 weeks - wonder how I knew that :D

ETA is now 21/12, but that'll prob push out into 2025 realistically, farkin annoying and pretty poor from Ford but more time to save a deposit I suppose.

The good news is that with changes to LCT he advised that the price dropped $2,050.00. Suggest others query their dealers as well!

When I asked about further price changes due to Albo's emissions tax they couldn't say as though don't know themselves. I'm taking him at his word, he's been pretty open/honest about the order, sending me Vista shots on a regular basis.

Current Vista below with prev updates/dates in red. I've had a VIN since early June

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule 1719831458708-jj

Edit: Underlined the price info as its kinda buried in the text and rounded the change to the nearest dollar

Last edited:

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
The wise sages on here predicted my future, got an email from my dealer today with a new Vista screen shot. As expected Seg and ETA dates have pushed out 5-6 weeks - wonder how I knew that :D

ETA is now 21/12, but that'll prob push out into 2025 realistically, farkin annoying and pretty poor from Ford but more time to save a deposit I suppose.

The good news is that with changes to LCT he advised that the price dropped $2,050.00. Suggest others query their dealers as well!

When I asked about further price changes due to Albo's emissions tax they couldn't say as though don't know themselves. I'm taking him at his word, he's been pretty open/honest about the order, sending me Vista shots on a regular basis.

Current Vista below with prev updates/dates in red. I've had a VIN since early June

1719831458708-jj.png

Edit: Underlined the price info as its kinda buried in the text and rounded the change to the nearest dollar
Makes me nervous for my next update which I'll probably get end of this week 😳

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
I'm screwed then, don't think I'll see my car till early 25. Five week shutdown during my current allocation date and now a shortage of parts for black pack/note pony orders.

Not the first time they've had shortages (I recall something similar late last year in the US) - they've also had QA issues with this option too (black paint where it shouldn't be)
I'm screwed then, don't think I'll see my car till early 25. Five week shutdown during my current allocation date and now a shortage of parts for black pack/nite pony orders.

Not the first time they've had shortages for the black pack (I recall something similar late last year in the US) - they've also had QA issues with this option too (black paint where it shouldn't be)

1719831458708-jj.png

Climate Change Minister Chris Bowen and Transport Minister Catherine King announced a delayed start date of July 2025 and a softer emissions reduction trajectory.

Lightning17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
My ETA for DH (allocation month Jan)was 26 October. Dealer Sales Mgr. called yesterday advising this is now 23 Nov.
He reckons Ford will ship most of the DH together. We'll see.
Hopefully a Christmas present for all waiting on S650's.
If you don’t mind me asking, what state are you in?

IIIdtpIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting MY24.5 DH, Auto, Blue Ember, Recaro

IIIdtpIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My ETA for DH (allocation month Jan)was 26 October. Dealer Sales Mgr. called yesterday advising this is now 23 Nov.
He reckons Ford will ship most of the DH together. We'll see.
Hopefully a Christmas present for all waiting on S650's.
My dealer has 4 or 5 allocations of DH. 2 of them will arrive next month. One of them is mine :sunglasses:

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, ETA 21/12/24

IIIdtpIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just noticed you're in Perth so I presume that means Aniara will be stopping on the east coast to drop off some DH and GT's before heading there, is that how it usually works?

Just looked up the Vessel, its through the canal and somewhere in the Pacific on its way to NZ (due in NZ on 16/7)

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ai...7361/mmsi:266282000/imo:9377494/vessel:ANIARA
Yes, correct. Aniara is on the way to Auckland and it will be stopping on the east coast first before heading Fremantle.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule 1719891454253-nd
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule 1719891487003-ve

Bossburton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Boss 302
I wouldn't be unhappy if the arrival of my DH was before the advised ETA 21 November. Have been reading on the forum about the Flat Rock closure until at least 4 August and the implication this has on our ETA's.
My dealer has allocation of 5 DH. I was very fortunate to have one. Many missed out.
I am also hearing the 1000 previously suggested has been cut back to 700, maybe less. Anyone else' Dealer suggesting this.

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet

Looks like Misha really likes the Dark Horse.
Sponsored