• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone think they’ll cancel the 2024 and I’ll have to re-order a 2025 Dark Horse?

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I've been waiting on mine for a year now as well. Ordered July 7th, 2023 with no word since then. Even cancelled the handling package to try and speed it up a bit, but to no avail. Now I'm at a point where if it doesn't matter and I'm not getting it anyway, I might as well add the handling package back to it, and if it rolls over to a 2025 model, I told the wife I'll likely cancel and wait for the next GT500. It's frustrating though.
This! My dealership got 2 allocations for '24, mine being the first. Last June they had one picked but told me it would only be filled if I dropped HP and Appearance Pack. I declined. Then as time went on, I dropped the HP hoping it would help speed things up. Nope - dealership still hasn't been told when my allocation will get built.

At this point, I'm probably not going to take it even if it is built. Every day is 1 day closer to the next Mustang being announced that will likely be better than the DH (hoping Supercharged something). And the price is remarkably close to an M2 or a C8. But I'll hold on to the last minute to see what the automotive landscape looks like when I truly have to decide.
Sponsored

AzkAdAsh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse, HP+AP
This! My dealership got 2 allocations for '24, mine being the first. Last June they had one picked but told me it would only be filled if I dropped HP and Appearance Pack. I declined. Then as time went on, I dropped the HP hoping it would help speed things up. Nope - dealership still hasn't been told when my allocation will get built.

At this point, I'm probably not going to take it even if it is built. Every day is 1 day closer to the next Mustang being announced that will likely be better than the DH (hoping Supercharged something). And the price is remarkably close to an M2 or a C8. But I'll hold on to the last minute to see what the automotive landscape looks like when I truly have to decide.
For real. My dealer had 3 allocations and I was #2 with the HP+AP. When I dropped the HP 2 months ago, I was bumped up to #1 at my dealership, but made no movement as far as production is concerned. I'd figured since my order was a year ago, they might move me up a bit, but now I'm seeing that some people are only having to wait 8-10 weeks from ordering and it's hurting my head. I've waited like I was asked. I've played their game and removed the pack that was holding up production, under the instruction that it would help me get my car quite a bit faster and it has not. Good luck.

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW 335i

This is the problem.
Sponsored